|How do I disable my GPU so that Pascal coin is mined with the CPU only?
||You don't need to. If you're mining PASC, nanominer will automatically switch to CPU mode. The other coins are mined with GPUs, so CPU mode won't be available.
|nanominer won't launch, it shows <CUDA error: invalid device function.> error
||It looks like the architecture your GPU is based on is too old and NanoMiner doesn't support it. Supported architectures Maxwell and newer.
|nanominer crashes as soon as I launch it
0. Make sure the version you run is the lates one
1. Double check your GPU's drivers are up to date, update them if needed.
2. If you have antivirus/windows defender on your PC, make sure they don't interfere with the miner. Disable them if needed.
3. In case if using more then one Nvidia GPU, try to disable SLI
4. Nothing helps - feel free to contact our support team to figure it out.,(изменено)
|How do I adjust the number of my CPU threads?
||By adding the "cputhreads = N" option in the configuration file and chaining N the number of threads you want to be used,you'll be able to adjust your CPU threads.
|How can I setup dual mining?
||You can find instruction and examples here|
|nanominer won't launch, it shows "No GPU devices were detected, exiting."
||For Nvidia GPUs please make sure you are using up-to-date Nvidia driver. Need version 410.48+ on Windows.
|How I can overclock my Radeon cards?||There is no special Nanominer option, but we can recommend to use MSI afterburner.|